- Paraparaumu Beach Kapiti Coast
A classic 1960’s family home, solidly built, well maintained & beautifully presented, privately situated on a gently elevated rear section, a northwest facing aspect for wonderful sun & a pleasant open outlook – close stroll to Paraparaumu Beach, shops, cafes & public transport links. The feeling here is relaxed & friendly, the home is light & bright throughout, modern convenience is seamlessly incorporated alongside the retained character of warm native timbers, solid Rimu architraves, & stunning polished floors.
Further features include:
• 3 bedrooms (2 double, 1 single) with built in wardrobes
• Spacious separate living room – ideal for entertaining with a lovely bay window to take in the vista
• Second living/separate dining – French doors open to a northwest facing deck – indoor/outdoor flow.
• Spacious galley style kitchen – gorgeous original cabinetry, modern appliances, built-in office nook
• Modern family bathroom, separate WC & hand basin
• A separate laundry.
• New roof (2020), electric hot water, ceiling & floor insulation & heat pump
• Single garage – auto door, plentiful off-street parking – ideal for a boat or campervan.
• Established gardens, flat areas of lawn, fully fenced rear gardens for children & pets, vegetable garden, green house & 2 gardens sheds – grow your own food!
This lovely home offers a great opportunity!