- Seatoun Wellington
This superb Seatoun property with expansive views across the harbour to the north and east and enjoying all day sun is on the market for the first time in 35 years. It is truly the executive home that has everything.
Seatoun has always been one of Wellington’s most sought after suburbs, and recent media attention indicating median house prices at $1.93 million simply reflects the continuing demand and significant capital appreciation that homes in this wonderful seaside village enjoy.
The home is large, comprising some 400+ sqm of superior and beautifully architected accommodation suitable for a growing family, is close to Wellington airport.
The features on offer are too many to fully list but include;
• Great sun and sheltered from prevailing northwesterlies
• Four – five bedrooms with study/art studio
• Stunning harbour views
• Excellent formal and informal living areas
• Superb indoor/outdoor living with extensive patios and spa pool
• Single garage – suitable for development to double garage
• Large purpose-built climate-controlled wine cellar
• Two quality tiled/marble bathrooms and two separate WC’s
Properties such as this are closely held and rarely come to market. This wonderful home may also be purchased with a separately titled and adjacent site of 521 m2 more or less, currently utilised as an all-weather floodlit tennis court and including a superior double garage facility.
Note: Please take all reasonable Covid precautions. Tommy’s will be scanning your My Vaccine Pass, alternatively please contact the agent for a private viewing.