- Thorndon Wellington
Presented for sale is this generously proportioned Stadium Gardens apartment featuring three bedrooms plus a study. This architecturally designed masterpiece includes impressive floor-to-ceiling windows and stud height that immediately catch the eye, while the seamless transition onto a covered balcony provides a delightful space to enjoy, offering views of the Sky Stadium and Mount Victoria.
Highlighted features encompass:
• Expansive, light-filled open-plan layout incorporating living, dining, and kitchen areas featuring an acoustic ceiling and a built-in speaker system, perfect for movie nights and entertaining
• Three generous double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Primary bedroom large enough for a sitting or working area accompanied by an ensuite and balcony
• Additional internal room for a comfortable work-from-home setup, study or media room
• Guest toilet, including laundry facilities
• Walk-in linen cupboard offering a workbench and additional storage
• Secure car park and storage locker
• The complex features an open atrium which sits at the centre, flooding the interior with natural light. Planters line the atrium, and seating is provided on this level for residents to enjoy
This city-fringe well-appointed residence offers abundant space, and stylish living in close proximity to Parliament, Thorndon Pool, primary and secondary schools, the waterfront, Sky Stadium and the CBD. Its appeal extends to busy professionals, families, and individuals seeking a hassle-free lifestyle.
The building has an IEP EQ Rating of 62%. The current Body Corporate levy is $21,975.17pa.
For a private viewing, contact Phil on 021 504058 or Shiv on 020 41488084. An information pack will be available to parties who have viewed the property and registered their interest.
Listing ID: T23521
Legal Description: Lot: Unit 115 DP: 304209 CT: 17059 (Unit) / 17041 (Carpark) Area(more or less): 0 sqm Carpark Unit M19