Grada Recruitment is working with a small-sized Architectural and Interiors practice located in the heart of the Auckland CBD to recruit an experienced Architectural Technician.
This firm is looking for a talented Revit Technician with a minimum of 5 years of New Zealand experience to join the fun and encouraging team. You must have strong knowledge and understanding of New Zealand building regulations and codes.
You will work in a modern and alternative office where they deliver projects throughout a variety of market sectors including, residential developments, workplace interiors and commercial. (Your role will be to work within a team to deliver quality documentation and detailing, and work closely with project lead/architect and directors.) About the Role and what you will be doing
What's in it for you
- Completing construction projects by drafting architectural documentation and detailing ready for lodging with the council.
- Preparing building designs and highly detailed working drawings, sketches and specifications by hand or using specialist computer-aided design (Revit)
- You will be managing multiple projects and working to deadlines
- Producing the Revit families and managing libraries (Family and Materials)
- You will be working in a friendly and supportive team environment
- Maintaining the project documentation according to company standards and laws
- Above market remuneration and negotiable packages, plus bonuses
- An exciting and wide range of projects.
- A great team environment that is positive, encouraging, and talented.
- Additional training with internal and external courses.
- Work on exciting projects that will be ongoing for a number of years
If you are interested in this position, then apply today. Alternatively, call Thomas Hulme on 021 252 3972 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation