This role will provide assurance, risk and governance advice across the business to provide confidence that the objectives will be achieved within an acceptable level of risk. This will include developing frameworks, undertaking periodic reviews and providing advice, strengthening controls and business improvement, and contributing to verification by assurance providers or auditors.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- a minimum of 5 years’ assurance, risk and governance experience
- experience in applying a risk-based approach to work plan development
- committed to being a team player in a collaborative environment
- strong relationship management skills, quickly building trust
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- data analytics and related IT skills
- experience delivering quality work in a fast-paced environment
- ability to think creatively to achieve results and produce credible advice on complex technical matters
- commitment to developing your cultural capability and capacity in te ao Maori.
Most importantly you will be passionate about looking for realistic and effective ways of ensuring that policies and processes lead to achievement of targeted outcomes.
To apply for this position, hit the Apply Now button or visit www.h2r.co.nz and refer to vacancy no. 447746. For further information please contact Paul Hodder on 04-499-9471. You must be eligible to work in New Zealand.