Opportunity for an Architectural Technician to work in a fun and friendly medium sized architectural practice with a focus on high end bespoke projects both across commercial and residential. About the Practice
What's in it for you
- Reputable and well known design practice with an exciting portfolio of work within New Zealand and overseas.
- Small team with lots of room for progression.
- Flexible working, complete support and understanding for different situations.
What the client is looking for
- Highly competitive remuneration and package.
- Work with a collaborative, diverse and friendly team.
- Fun and relaxed office environment with opportunity for flexibility.
- Uncapped opportunities to further your career with internal company growth and continuous training and development.
- Opportunities to travel and meet other incredible designers.
- 5+ years solid revit experience
- Exposure to all stages of the documentation process
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent design qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven skills in drafting and design for residential or commercial builds in NZ
- Due to current border circumstances you will need full NZ working rights for this position.
To not miss out on this opportunity, apply with your CV or alternatively for a confidential conversation to learn more about this opportunity call Georgia on 0226492648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org