Our client is one of the largest engineering companies in Dunedin. Due to an increase in workflow on a national scale, we are looking for a Fitter / Welder to join this highly successful company.
What you can expect as a qualified Fitter / Welder Leading Hand
- Excellent remuneration including time & a half after 40 hours
- Fantastic team culture
- After 6 months medical insurance
- Reduced rates on partnership programs, i.e Gym Membership
As a qualified Fitter / Welder you will need:
- Trade qualified with relevant experience in a similar position
- Experienced in MiG, ARC, and FCAW - Weld test will be required
- Experience in determining required equipment and welding method, analysing engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Proven ability to lead a team onsite to deliver projects on time, in specification, and to budget
- ASME 9 is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with an exceptional company. If you are a qualified Fitter / Welder looking for a new challenge, then contact us on the details below. PLEASE ONLY APPLY
if you have NZ Citizenship, Residency or hold an Open Working Visa.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group - Dunedin on the details below.
Contact: Cliff Cooper
Reference Number: 34444
Or Phone Cliff on: (03) 3744 554 or 021 359 477