Our client works towards the production, sale and distribution of many of New Zealand’s most popular food brands. They focus on ensuring that they fulfil all their customer’s needs and provide high quality products. At present we require a Factory Hand to work in this fast-paced production environment at their branch in Dunedin.
What you can expect
- Starting pay rate above minimum
- 40 Hours per week (4 x 10-hour shifts)
- Opportunity to join and grow with a global icon
Previous experience :
- Operating Computer Based Machinery To Key In Orders
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Stacking Products Onto trays For Distribution
- Physically fit, able to lift up to 20KG
- Working Well Within A Team
- Keeping Up Standards Of Cleanliness And Hygiene
- Health & Safety conscious
- Food handling/safety certificate (would be advantageous but not essential)
To be successful you will need to have previous experience working in a production environment and must have your own transport.
This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your career with an iconic New Zealand brand. Please be aware you will need to pass a Police Check and drug test before commencing employment PLEASE ONLY APPLY
if you have NZ Citizenship, Residency or hold an Open Working Visa.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group - Dunedin on the details below.
Contact: Cliff Cooper
Reference Number: 34443
Or Phone Cliff on: (03) 3744 554 or 021 735 913