Are you a recent HR graduate wanting to kick start your career? Or maybe you're looking to make the switch from recruitment to HR? Click for more!
Are you a recent HR graduate wanting to kick start your career? Or maybe you’re looking to make the switch from recruitment to HR? Grow your skills with an awesome team of 10 highly qualified and supportive HR Individuals.
Company, hours, duration and location.
Based in the heart of the CBD, seconds from all public transport options with potential to work from home one day a week, this company is highly regarded within the professional services world.
This great temp opportunity is starting on Feb 1st allowing for a handover and will be an ongoing role with potential to go permanent.
As the new P&C administrator you will:
- Champion HR admin support within the P&C team
- Support the business by onboarding/offboarding employees
- Creating planning, and coordinating inductions
- L&D event management
- Coordinate travel & accommodation arrangements
- First point of contact for the P&C team
- A HR graduate with some sort of office based experience looking for that foot in the door to kick start your HR career.
- You may already have some recruitment and HR experience and are now keen to grow those skills further whilst being mentored by an experienced team.
- Happy to work with a professional and down to earth team within a corporate organisation.
- Available to start on Feb 1st – with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
If you are ready to kick start your career with a highly supportive and inspirational team -send though your CV to us today.A bit about Rachel who is recruiting this role
Known for her positive nature and her ability to make people feel at ease. When Rachel isn’t helping you to find your perfect role or innovating your Cultivate experience, she can be found doing something creative, buying more house plants, or spending time with her fur baby.
For more about me and the rest of the Cultivate team, visit www.cultivate.co.nz/about How to apply
In the first instance, please apply online for this role (ideally in Microsoft Word format if at all possible).