OneStaff New Plymouth is the leading supplier of temporary and permanent staff to a number of industrial based clients in New Plymouth.
Our client provides specialised Industrial and Mechanical services to the Oil & Gas sector in NZ, Australia and the Middle East. They are needing people to fill a variety of roles for an up and coming shutdown.
Are you available from the 28th March for possibly 6 months work? Able to work 12hr shifts? Not afraid to get your hands dirty?
We are looking for a number of people to fill a variety of roles for up and coming shutdown work in both Taranaki & Auckland. For these roles it is a requirement to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Dayshift and nightshift hours available
Travel provided from Bell Block to site or travel/accomodation provided for Auckland work.
- Trade Assistants - will need experience with nuts & bolts, common sense and keen to do long shifts
- Confined Space Labourers - must have a current CSE cert, able to do hard manual labour
- QA/QC - must be organised with data entry experience
- Mechanical Tech - must be mechanically minded with experience in a mechanical field. Certified not required but must be able to supply a CV that shows work history and knowledge
- Forklift operators - must have suitable certs/licences
- Truck drivers - full class 4 licence required
- General labourers - ability to commit to 12hr days, for a minimum of 8 weeks. Rostered days off.
Requirements to work for OneStaff:
- ID required; Passport OR Birth Certificate & Driver's License
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol test
- Must have reliable transport
- CV, Relevant Certificates or License
Benefits of OneStaff:
- Paid weekly
- A commitment to Health and Safety
- Teamwork: paired up with an OneStaff client manager who will support your employment needs
If this role sounds like you, please apply online to Megan O'Keeffe with your CV.
OneStaff. Working As One