DKW Recruitment are honoured to partner with a Stalwart of Dunedin Industry looking to add an experienced Fitter to their growing team. Excellent remuneration with opportunities to advance your career with the ongoing training provided.
Our Client is a strong competitor in the regional engineering market with a rich history forged in the very bedrock Dunedin was founded upon. Offering an extensive range of engineering solutions, they are looking to add an experienced Fitter to their ever-growing team. Benefits you can expect as an experienced Fitter:
- Exceptional Remuneration
- Ongoing training and upskilling
- Excellent company with a great reputation
- You will have relevant training and qualification in Fitting & Turning or Fitting & Welding
- Ability to read technical drawings / plans with good geometrical mathematical knowledge
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to think on your feet, face challenges and provide solutions
Our client is extremely passionate about what they do, striving to deliver quality and a customer based solution they’re happy with. This is an opportunity to be part of a team where creativity, innovation, and collaboration is the norm. If you are an experienced Fitter looking for your next challenge, then apply now!!!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group - Dunedin on the details below.
Contact: Cliff Cooper
Reference Number: 34447
Or Phone Cliff on: (03) 3744 554 or 021 359 477