A broad HR BP role covering operational HR business support and proactive HR project work across OD, L&D, Culture, Rem and Performance.
People Business Partner
Newly created role joining Generate Kiwisaver as a key contributor to our growth journey! Be part of developing and embedding people & culture projects as well as using your strong generalist HR skillset to be the supportive powerhouse to the leadership team
Generate is proudly NZ owned and operated. We exist to grow Kiwis’ wealth, help our advisers excel, give back to our communities and environment and provide satisfying and enriching careers for our staff. Our vision is to be the first choice for investors and advisers in relation to KiwiSaver and wealth products. Generate has been operating since 2013 and are now nearing 100 employees and contractors (Auckland based), and steadily growing.
Purpose of the Role:
As the People Business Partner your role is to optimise business performance through delivering people solutions aligned to Generate objectives, with a focus on elevating the employee experience. You will own the day-to-day HR operations, provide proactive Employment Relations advice and be the supportive powerhouse to the leadership team. You will also contribute to the development of our People Strategy and deliver on the design and implementation of key people projects. This role is integral to delivering on our employee value proposition and shaping the future of work at Generate so providing strategic capability and innovative solutions will be key to success in this role.
About the Role:
People love working for Generate because
- Newly created Permanent role with growth potential
- Amazing new offices with fantastic views of Auckland Harbour
- Monday – Friday business hours, with flexibility to WFH
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role and work collaboratively with Humankind, an expert Employee Experience consultancy
: You have an opportunity to make a difference, whether that’s to your career, to our team, to our community, or to our business. We value social responsibility so we make sure to give back to our community, offer volunteer days, and focus on responsible investing. We operate in a high-performance environment, and make sure to balance that with focusing on the holistic wellbeing of our team and creating a social culture with quarterly events and initiatives designed by our employee-led wellbeing committee. About you:
You will offer 3 - 5 years + experience in a HR BP role or as a Senior HR Generalist ideally in the Financial Services (or regulated) industry or from a high growth professional environment.
How to apply:
- Passionate about employee experience
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders
- You are a commercial, pragmatic and strategic thinker
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to what needs to be done
- Able to think long-term and develop innovative and modern HR solutions fit for the future of work
- An in-depth understanding of NZ Employment Law.
Please click to apply via this website and submit your CV in Word.