Grada Recruitment have partnered with a medium sized NZIA practice in the heart of Auckland’s CBD looking for a confident Architectural Grad with ideally 4+ years experience. Join a collaborative office, work on genuinely interesting projects here in New Zealand, supported by talented designers.
About the role
What's in it for you
- Gain exposure to both medium and large scale commercial projects across New Zealand.
- Work closely with experienced principals across all areas of the projects.
- Preparing building designs and highly detailed working drawings, sketches and specifications by hand or using specialist computer-aided design.
What the client is looking for
- Highly competitive remuneration and package.
- Work with a collaborative, diverse and friendly team.
- Fun and relaxed office environment with opportunity for flexibility.
- Uncapped opportunities to further your career with internal company growth and continuous training and development.
- Opportunities to travel and meet other incredible designers.
- 4+ years industry experience
- Archicad is desirable but not essential
- Exposure to all stages of the documentation process
- Excellent verbal and written communication
To not miss out on this opportunity, apply with your CV or alternatively for a confidential conversation to learn more about this opportunity call Georgia on 0226492648 or email email@example.com