- Drive safety performance and engagement
- Join a dynamic and diverse, multi-site business
- Potential for a 4-day working week, CBD base
- Competitive salary, autonomous role
Experienced Health and Safety influencer required for this industry leading, multi-site/project organisation.
edenfx HSE Recruitment are proudly partnering with our client, who create world class mixed-use commercial real estate spaces. Ones that are vibrant and enable businesses to thrive – specialising in city centre regeneration projects, their project locations are well-connected to major public transport routes and include a mix of retail, hospitality and office.
Based at the Auckland CBD Head Office and reporting to General Counsel, you will be an experienced and dynamic safety professional with a pragmatic approach to risk management. An ability to work in a highly autonomous fashion, across a multisite environment is essential. Operating as the standalone subject matter expert, you’ll be required to function at both a strategic and operational level.
You will enjoy a fast moving, collaborative, diverse and dynamic working environment. Working with highly engaged employees at all levels, within an enviable culture, this is an exceptional career opportunity.
- Ensure the organisation maintains a healthy and safe work environment, compliant against HSWA 2015
- Develop and lead a strategic plan and road map for ongoing safety management
- Collate, analyse and provide comprehensive safety reporting to the Board of Directors
- Incident Investigation and Management
- Ensure the systems are widely adopted and understood across the business
- Maintain and develop best practice protocols
- Utilise internal communication tools to drive safety engagement across the business
- Function as the health and safety expert for all business units
- Plus much, much more…………..
Skills and experience
We anticipate the successful candidate will already have achieved proven results within a similar environment. A background within a multi-site property management or retail environment would be highly advantageous.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Risk Management/Health and Safety)
- Experience in multi-site industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid systems and process experience, plus a natural people person
- Confident approach, able to provide training and liaise with senior stakeholders
- Great commercial acumen and a pragmatic approach to safety management
- A proactive and energetic approach
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #3483.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.