- arket based
- $25 - $28 per hour
- 3-month assignment with potential long-term job opportunities
Our client is a local government organisation and is focused on community development and upliftment. They are embarking on a Covid-19 vaccination roll-out project within the community and are looking for a Coordinator to support the process. This is a fantastic opportunity to put your administration skills to use for a noble cause.
About the job:
- The key function for the Coordinator will be to support the roll-out process within the community
- You will be the key point of contact between the client and the service provider for the rollout of the vaccination program
- You will be working directly with the Manager of the Deputy Chief Executive
What’s in it for you:
- A fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your skills
- An opportunity to network and build relationships with key role players in the organisation
- You will have good administration and coordination skills with the ability to multi-task
- You will have a passion for working with people and making a difference
Apply online immediately if you are keen to take up this great opportunity!
Job Ref: 114529