About the company
Our client specialises in making niche products, taking advantage of their highly automated production process and superb technical expertise to provide the ultimate flexibility for their customers.
Innovation and adaptability are the cornerstones of their creative processes, allowing them to produce products that meet customer needs in the Pacific, Asian, and American markets.About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a focused, determined, & outgoing individual. The assignment available is for someone to complete raw materials sampling at an industrial site in Southland, which includes shift work with 4 on, 4 off shift patterns.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring all products are tested, taking samples, and processing to ensure they meet quality standards and customer specifications.You will need:
Call us now
- To be located in Invercargill and able to work long shift patterns
- Strong numeric, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Good computer skills in Word & Excel
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- The ability to work under pressure and also handle some down-time
- Some mechanical aptitude
- Forklift licence is an advantage (but not a requirement)
Please apply below now or call Simon on 03 218 3146 for more information.