Our client is a leading Drainage and Earthworks Company, proudly servicing the Waipa and Waikato Districts since 2015.
Due to growth, they are now looking for a motivated self-starter who is interested in a career in drainage. Ideally you will be interested in becoming a qualified drain layer or you might even be part way through your drainage apprenticeship.
They also have multiple roles available for experienced machine operators and drainlayers to join their team.
You will be joining a small but dynamic team who are leading the way in Earthworks and Drainage. No job is too big or small and you will be doing everything from pipe installs and storm water management through to earthwork solutions including driveways and subdivisions.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have previous labouring experience
- Have a full driver's license
- Be physically fit and not afraid of hard work
- Be results driven with a strong focus on Health and Safety
- Be looking for a full time, permanent position
On offer for the successful candidate:
- Work alongside a great team who will invest in your training
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive pay rates and pay reviews every 2-3 months!
- Monday to Friday work, with very occasional Saturday work
Please apply online or call Vicky or Arzoo for a confidential discussion on 07 839 1750