DKW Recruitment are honoured to partner with a reputable Dunedin based company with fantastic team culture looking to add an experienced Sheetmetal Fabricator to their growing team. Excellent remuneration with opportunities to advance your career with the ongoing training provided.
Our client manufactures innovative engineering solutions to solve their customer’s problems, focusing on understanding their challenges and designing solutions specific to them using their technical expertise and teamwork. Offering an extensive range of engineering activities from design and build solutions, component fabrication, installation, and maintenance work. Benefits you can expect as a Sheetmetal Fabricator:
- Exceptional Remuneration
- Ongoing training and upskilling
- Excellent company with a great reputation
- You will have relevant training and qualification in sheetmetal fabrication in steel, stainless, and alloy
- Ability to read technical drawings / plans and ensuring measurements are correct prior to cutting and fabrication
- Experience working with Food Grade Stainless would be beneficial
- Ability to finish to a high standard to ensure safety and s seamless appearance of the finished project.
Our client is extremely passionate about what they do, striving to deliver quality and a customer-based solution they’re happy with. This is an opportunity to be part of a team where creativity, innovation, and collaboration is the norm. If you are an experienced Fabricator looking for your next challenge, then apply now!!!
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Contact: Cliff Cooper
Reference Number: 34425
Or Phone Cliff on (03) 3744 554 or 021 359 477