Our client has been a stalwart in the engineering arena for over a century. Providing a wide range of engineering solutions throughout the country in a variety of sectors.
Due to continuous growth they are looking for a Press Brake Operator to join their experienced team. Benefits you can expect as a Press Brake Operator:
- Down to earth people
- A team environment which supports you to achieve your goals
- The chance to further your career with training and utilize your strengths
- Competitive remuneration package
What you’ll need to be a Press Brake Operator:
- Relevant experience setting up, programming, and operating CNC press brake machines to fit the design requirements
- Position requires good mathematical ability and the ability to read and interpret blueprints from designers and engineers
- Measure the final product to ensure uniformity
- Attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with an exceptional company who are known to look after their team and provide training and room to progress. If you are a Press Brake Operator looking for a new challenge, then contact us on the details below. PLEASE ONLY APPLY
if you have NZ Citizenship, Residency or hold an Open Working Visa.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group - Dunedin on the details below.
Contact: Cliff Cooper
Reference Number: 34380
Or Phone Cliff on: (03) 3744 554 or 021 359 477