Our client has been servicing New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific approaching 60 years. They believe in good old fashion service with many of their employees having serviced the company for between 10 – 20 years, producing a vast range of aluminium products for all sectors. The company has evolved into a group of hard working, experienced and committed team members, and due to this continued regional growth are looking for another Foundry Technician willing to go the extra mile for their clients.
What you can expect as a Foundry Technician
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity for Career progression
- As a Foundry Technician, you will have
- Previous experience working in a foundry environment
- Experience pouring molten metal into casting dies
- The ability to operate a band saw to remove runners
- Experience in Linishing castings beneficial, but training can be provided
- The ability to undertake repetitive work while producing a high-quality product
- NZ Certificate in Metal Casting Level 4 would be beneficial, but not essential
Our client is extremely passionate about what they do, striving to deliver quality and a customer-based solution they’re happy with. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with an exceptional company. If you are a Foundry Technician or someone who has an interest with previous experience looking for your next challenge, then apply now!!!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group - Dunedin on the details below.
Contact: Cliff Cooper
Reference Number: 34451
Or Phone Cliff on: (03) 3744 554 or 021 359 477