OneStaff New Plymouth is the leading supplier of temporary and permanent staff to a number of industrial based clients in New Plymouth.
Our client has been strongly committed to providing their customers with the highest level of service in the building and construction markets. With their workload increasing they have a need to expand their team with carpenters to help with a commercial project starting February 2022 and running to November 2022.
With ongoing projects set for the next 5 years work past this date may be available to those who have completed the commercial project to meet the service levels of our client.
To be considered for these roles, you will need to be:
- Trade qualified as a carpenter
- Experienced in all areas of building and construction
- Health and Saftey conscious
- Tool kit ready
Requirements to work for OneStaff:
- ID required (one of the following) Passport OR NZ Birth Certificate & Driver's License
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol test
- Must have reliable transport
- CV, Relevant Certificates or License (i.e. forklift or site safe passport)
Benefits of OneStaff:
- Paid weekly
- A commitment to Health and Safety
- Teamwork: paired up with an OneStaff client manager who will support your employment needs
If you are looking for ongoing work with a well-respected and established business based in New Plymouth then please call Brooke Cooney on 021 222 0593
OneStaff. Working as One