OneStaff New Plymouth is the leading supplier of temporary and permanent staff to a number of industrial based clients in New Plymouth.
Our Client has been designing, building and sustaining New Zealand's infrastructure for over a century and now have exciting opportunities within their business here in New Plymouth.
We are now recruiting for experienced Traffic Management Staff to join our client's team. The staff we are seeking to engage will preferably have experience in the civil roading environments and be prepared to travel away from home if required.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following;
- Level 1 Traffic Controller Ticket or TTM Training
- Proven experience within the traffic management industry
- Full Class 1 Drivers' license (preferable)
- Be a positive, team player
- Must enjoy working outdoors & hold a good level of physical fitness
Requirements to work for OneStaff:
- ID required (one of the following) Passport OR NZ Birth Certificate & Driver's License
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol test
- X2 work references
- CV with any relevant Certificates
Benefits of OneStaff:
- Paid weekly
- Permanent opportunities available
- A commitment to Health and Safety
- Teamwork: paired up with an OneStaff client manager who will support your employment needs
If you are looking for a new challenge in your civil career, please call Brooke Cooney on 06 968 4510.
OneStaff. Working as One