Our client is looking for a stores person to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for a full time Storeperson to join our team based in Christchurch.
Pay is $22ph+holiday pay
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm.
You will need to be flexible and available to work extra hours as and when required. Your Main Duties:
The following attributes are essential for the right person:
- Pick and Pack orders
- Forklift driving-unloading/loading trucks and pallets into racking
- Dispatching orders using a computer system
- Receiving, labelling and putting away incoming goods
- Unloading and loading of containers
- General Warehouse Housekeeping
- Previous experience in a Stores/Warehouse environment
- Forklift driving experience with valid licenses
- A full NZ Drivers License
- Basic computer skills
- Be an excellent communicator
This role will commence as a temp assignment and has potential to become permanent for the right candidate, should business levels continue to grow.
Drug testing & criminal conviction backgrounding will be undertaken