Automotive Parts Storeperson
We are on the lookout for a warehouse parts person with a strong customer service background for an importer/wholesale company within the automotive industry.
About our client
Our client is a Christchurch owned and operated automotive parts company that supply to garages across New Zealand. Based in the Papanui area, they are looking for someone to join their tight knit team of knowledgeable professionals.
About the role
This is a warehouse based role so all general warehouse duties are expected which can range from unloading containers to picking orders. You will need to be physically fit as some of these parts are up to 20kgs. Inventory experience and understanding of warehouse operations is vital.
You will also be required to do a variety of duties including:
- Interactions with customers both in person and over the phone
- Computer tasks involving the use of MYOB and Excel
- Completing orders
- Assisting all other staff with a variety of tasks
Although full training will be provided, this role will require you to have a strong passion for all things automotive as well as strong customer service skills.
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good reliability and ability to work well in a team
- The drive to expand and grow your career
- Good knowledge about the automotive industry
- Monday to Friday
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay rate based on experience
- Potential opportunities to develop your career both national and international scope!
If you are interested in the role and have the required skills and experience please apply online or call Haley @ OneStaff for a confidential discussion 03 377 3992
Please note a pre-employment drug test & Ministry of Justice check is part of our recruitment process.