We are looking for people to join one of the biggest freighting companies within New Zealand to help keep NZ moving in the lead up until Christmas.
You will be sorting freight, stacking parcels and getting loads ready for delivery. This is a 7 Day operation and we are looking for staff across all three shifts in the lead up until Christmas.
- Day Shift
- Afternoon Shift
- Night Shift
- Part time (minimum 2 shifts availbility a week)
- Full time - 40 hours per week
You will need:
- A high level of physical fitness - able to lift up to 25kg
- Own reliable transport - some of the shift patterns are outside public transport hours so this must be considered.
- Able to repetitively lift items ranging in size and weight
- The ability to listen to instructions and communicate clearly.
The work is located by Christchurch airport and is based inside a warehouse; however this can be a cold working environment, depending on the outside weather.
If you are interested in any of these positions and meet the above criteria, please apply online today or call Haley at OneStaff on 033773992 for more information.
Please note a pre-employment drug screen and ministry of justice check is a part of our recruitment process.