Tradestaff are looking for Trade Qualified Carpenters, Journeymen Carpenters and Experienced Hammerhands!
Are you an experienced carpenter or hammerhand, needing work, either short or long term?
We have a variety of job sites around Taupo that have a demand for both residential and commercial carpenters or candidates with construction skills.
We will also be interested in anyone who has done level 1 and 2 carpentry courses as an entry into the construction industry.
What we require:
- Most important is your attitude and willingness to get the work done
- 4 years experience at carpenter level, or level 1 and 2 carpentry skills
- Full tool kit, hammerhands must have a basic tool kit and tool belt
- Must have reliable transport as travel may be required for some sites.
- May be required to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Current Site safe advantageous
What we can offer you:
- Leading hourly rate - We pay you what you are worth
- Weekly Pay - No chasing your money
- Work as a contractor or on a wage
- PPE supplied, including boots!
- Both short-term and long-term work available
- Multiple positions available!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Apply ONLINE now, or call 0508404040 option 1 and 4
to speak to the Tradestaff Rotorua Team! We would love to hear from you.
Alternatively you can request a call back on our website http://www.tradestaff.co.nz
About Us: Established in 1996 Tradestaff is one of New Zealand`s largest and most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of skilled staff. We supply workers into a variety of sectors and we regularly recruit for roles such as Builders, Carpenters, Plumbers, Welders, Scaffolders, Electricians, Concreters, Drivers, Fitters, Engineers and Plant Operators. All current vacancies can be found on our website.