We have an exciting opportunity to join our client’s small team of professionals at a well-known venue in Napier.
The successful applicants will have strong interpersonal skills and must work well in a team environment Job description:
- Hands-on cleaning of the facilities every day and the main areas.
- Conducting thorough and detailed inspections of all vacant clean rooms prior to the arrival of incoming guests, ensuring all product specifications and standards have been met.
- Ensure effective communication with Front Office in relation to room changes, arrivals & departures.
- Follow the cleaning procedures and use the correct cleaning materials when servicing and cleaning guest rooms
- Previous experience in housekeeping or cleaning would be ideal
- A good eye for detail and reasonable level of fitness
- Enjoy working on your own to get the job done
- Punctuality, flexibility, and professionalism.
Must be flexible and available to work on a roster or short notice
Weekends are also a requirement, and the typical hours are: 8.30 till 4.30
Our clients are ready to start the right person ASAP.
INTERVIEW TODAY! WORK TOMORROW
Please apply online at tradestaff.co.nz or by calling our Hawkes Bay branch on 068344650.