Grada Recruitment has collaborated with one of New Zealand's residential specialists. This design-focused, NZIA practice is looking to add a Registered Architect who is looking to be an integral part of the business and have an input on the designs, and the deliveries of projects.
This company is a small, tight-knit team of 7 people from Graduates, Technicians and Architects. The office is a renovated Villa that flows well as a commercial space and is a fantastic space. The team is very relaxed, easy-going and really encouraging of others.What's in it for you
About the role and what you need
- $130,000 - $140,000 plus KiwiSaver.
- Work on design-focused projects in the residential sector.
- Additional bonuses and incentives.
- Fantastic office location in Freemans Bay and renovated.
- Full ability to work from home on a regular basis.
- You will need experience across high-end residential, luxury apartments, and townhouses.
- You will need a strong understanding of NZ building codes
- Be able to run, lead and drive projects forward.
- You will also need sound experience in using Revit.
- You will be leading the documentation and overseeing others.
- You will also need past experience on-site and have strong contract administration experience.
- Most important of all you will need a can-do and open attitude and be encouraging and supportive of others in the office.
- You will also be able to exercise your design skills by having vital input with the rest of the team when it comes to concept and preliminary designs.
Apply today with your updated CV and Portfolio to be in with an opportunity. Alternatively, contact Thomas Hulme on 021 252 3972 or firstname.lastname@example.org