Our well recognised client is one of the leading suppliers of materials for residential construction. Their frame and truss manufacturing workshop in Hamilton has seen exceptional growth, and is now in demand for more staff.
We are looking for staff for the cutting and Truss departments. In the cutting department you will be required to measure and cut materials to required lengths using table saws. Experience with saws, or pre-nail experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Full-time hours day or night shift
- Varied work - learn multiple departments
- Competitive starting wages and weekly pay
- On the job training and continued support
- Full PPE gear supplied
The ideal candidate will posses the following:
- Experience using hand and power tools (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in a manufacturing or construction environment preferred but not essential
- Physically fit and capable of heavy duties
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Covid 19 passport is required
If this sounds like you, please apply now with an up to date CV, or call 0800 178 233 for any further queries.