OneStaff New Plymouth is the leading supplier of temporary and permanent staff to a number of industrial based clients in New Plymouth.
We are recruiting Process and Packing Operators for our client's site in Hawera. Our client is an essential New Zealand food manufacturing business offering temporary assignments for their seasonal requirements.
As a Process or Packing Operator, you'll work in a team to meet production expectations. Using modern technology, planning, and problem-solving skills you'll be an integral part of a high-performance team.
Preferably, you'll have experience in a factory or food safety environment, otherwise a 'can do' attitude and a collaborative work ethic would meet our requirements. We are looking for people with computer skills and developed written and verbal communications. We do ask for physically fit candidates as roles include lifting products at up to 25kgs.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Operating automated or touchscreen machinery
- Managing documentation for accuracy
- Working within a team to meet production targets
- Strong focus on Health and Safety protocols
- Conduct quality checks to maintain company standards
Shift patterns include but will not be limited to:
- 2 days 2 nights 4 off - 6.00am - 6.00pm & 6.00pm - 6.00am
Requirements to work for OneStaff:
- ID required; Passport OR NZ Birth Certificate & Driver's License
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug, Alcohol & medical testing
- CV, Relevant Certificates or License (i.e. forklift or site safe passport)
- x2 Referees that can be contacted by phone or email
Benefits of OneStaff:
- Paid weekly
- A commitment to Health and Safety
- Teamwork: paired up with an OneStaff client manager who will support your employment needs
If this role sounds like you, please apply online to Brooke Cooney with your CV.
OneStaff. Working as One