About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced building labourer or hammer hand to join a family owned Invercargill Business. This position will involve assisting the tradesman and will include ceiling installation, partitioning, bracing and insulation work.
To be successful in this role, you must;
- 1 year building experience (finishing preferred).
- Basic tools (hand tools, drill/driver). Power tools would be advantageous but not essential
- A good work ethic and positive attitude to learn.
- Have reliable transport to work.
- Starting rate is flexible and will depend on experience.
- The job will vary and will involve working a combination of commercial and residential sites.
- Small close knit team
- Opportunity for growth
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Sonja at Onestaff on 021580807 for a confidential discussion.