OneStaff New Plymouth is the leading supplier of temporary and permanent staff to a number of industrial based clients in New Plymouth.
Our client has been operating for 65 years, currently employing 180 staff over two locations in New Plymouth. Processing 100% New Zealand Radiata Pinelogs we are looking for staff to work in different departments throughout the timber mill.
Some of the roles will include and not be limited to:
- Industrial cleaning
- Feeding timber in to and out of planning machinery
- Pulling Timber from tables
- Remove fillets off timber
- Quality checks (look for defects and putty where required)
- Pushing empty frames out
- Stacking timber
- Wrapping and strapping packets
- Using Air staple gun to attach tags.
- Using Air Sander and Bog for repairs
Roles require a high level of strength and fitness. Immediate starts available with 12 hour shifts on offer.
Requirements to work for OneStaff:
- ID required (one of the following) Passport OR NZ Birth Certificate & Driver's License
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol test
- Must have reliable transport
- CV, Relevant Certificates or License (i.e. forklift or site safe passport)
Benefits of OneStaff:
- Paid weekly
- A commitment to Health and Safety
- Teamwork: paired up with an OneStaff client manager who will support your employment needs
If this role sounds like you, please apply online to Brooke Cooney with your CV.
OneStaff. Working as One