Looking for a highly lucrative career change? Exciting employment opportunities available out of Western Australia. Take advantage of generous relocation packages on offer to create a lifestyle change for you and your family!
Fenner Conveyors is the world's largest conveyor manufacturer, forming part of the Michelin Group. Working with high profile mining clients Fenner Conveyors is the only Australian company that provides complete lifecycle services in belt manufacturing, installation, engineering, and diagnosis. Growing demand has prompted a $24 million Perth expansion, increasing production levels by over 30%.
With a diverse range of career development opportunities, join a dynamic team of people with pathways to becoming supervisors, coordinators, managers, and trainers for future generations.
We are looking abroad to engage a variety of skilled professionals. If you are experienced in any of the below roles, we want to hear from you today!
- Belt Splicers
- Mechanical Fitters
- Machine Operators (Manufacturing)
Some roles are based at our Perth based manufacturing site, building new conveyor systems. Other roles are field based and include Fly in - Fly out work on remote sites across WA, doing conveyor installs, servicing, and maintenance works. All roles based out of Perth.
- Exceptional work life balance options
- Fly in Fly out work available, on a variety of rosters (based out of Perth)
- Home every night in Perth, for the Manufacturing site roles
- Relocation assistance to WA
- Regional housing subsidy - dependent on location in WA
- Excellent wages, overtime rates and shift allowances, confirmed based on individual skills and experience.
What can you expect?
- Professional development - Ongoing training and support
- Career pathways into supervisor and management roles
- 45% discount off Michelin and BF Goodrich tyres
- Discounts on private health care, flights with Virgin Australia and Apple products
OneStaff Recruitment is advertising here in NZ on behalf of Fenner Conveyors in Perth. To express interest in these roles please submit a CV online in the first instance, addressed to Jackie Curragh of OneStaff.