- Manage the integrity of the FMIS.
- Lead the development and continuous improvement programme.
Our client is seeking a Systems Accountant to review and evaluate all financial systems, practices and policies. You will ensure key systems are maintained and promote continuous business improvement. It’s important you can translate between system providers and business users as well as designing and providing training on these tools.
You will also manage many ongoing projects and day to day processes as departments evolve and their systems require adjustments.
As the Systems Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing systems performance and identifying issues
- Designing and implementing internal system controls to provide quality assurance over financial data
- Training and supporting finance team members and the wider organisation
To be considered, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Broad experience and knowledge of accounting systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in the use of TechOne
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Leanne Brockelbank on 0212436367