Senior Business Analyst
Our prominent private sector client is currently going through major change across their organisation and looking to grow their Business Analysis practice
This organisations plays a crucial role in improving and supporting the lives of New Zealanders. The next 12-18 months will see significant transformation into the organisation aligned with key strategic priorities.
Responsibilities will include:
What will be of fundamental importance will be alignment with organisational values and cultural priorities. They pride themselves on their inclusive and respectful environment and require people with a passion for delivering change.
- Business requirements for design and improvement to meet strategic technology and business led initiatives.
- Requirements gathering activity is successfully managed to ensure effective and efficient use of time.
- Knowledge of broader systems activity and changes is well understood and reflected in business analysis activities.
- Strong and collaborative working relationships are reflected in effective formal channels
- Recognised as generalist practitioner of a core set of business analysis tools, capabilities and methodologies.
- Identifying and developing own knowledge and capabilities to support evolving business needs.
- Recommending solutions that meet the business needs and deliver clearly articulated and measurable business benefits
If you have demonstrable business analysis skills gained in large and complex environments, thrive on working independently, and possess an investigative personality to make business recommendations then this role should appeal.
You will need to have the right to work in NZ to apply for this position.