About the company
This is a well-known consultancy that has a number of offices throughout the country. They are looking at significantly growing their team due to winning a number of large projects for different clients. Being Land Development specialists they provide a unique approach. They have a number of offices across the North Island.About the role
This role has excellent learning and development opportunities for employees to further develop their skill set, and increase their independence and confidence alongside providing a clear cut career progression path to the Chartership level and beyond. Being a forward-thinking and flexible company they have a strong focus on providing an excellent environment for their employees.Skills and experience
To be successful in this role the candidate must have:
- 3-5 years of experience working within a consultancy environment
- Working knowledge of Civil 3d or 12d
- Strong land development design competence
This consultancy has an easygoing environment where employees are excited about going to work. Due to being forward-thinking and flexible, this company has adapted itself to provide a state of the art modern working environment.Benefits
How to apply
- Clear cut career progression path
- Unique and subjective on the job training program for each individual employee.
- Large scale attractive land development projects
- Flexible working environment and modern technology
For more information regarding either of the roles available please contact Lucy at Grada Recruitment on 020 4025 8265 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.