Are you a kitchen champion looking for full or part-time work on the North Shore? Lowie is looking for chefs / sous chefs/ chef de parties to join our client's highly successful team. Our client is a well-loved and established restaurant and is offering immediate starts for the right chefs ready to showcase their culinary skills and creative flair.
What we offer:
- Paid fortnightly pay
- Great pay rate ($26 - $30 an hour depending on experience)
- Full-time and part -time hours available
- Work close to home if you live in the North Shore
- Great working environments
- Immediate start for the right person
Some duties you may be required to do:
- Food preparation and presentation
- Cooking meals
- Working well in a fun and vibrant team
- Ordering ingredients
- Follow and maintaining high food safety and hygiene standards
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Passionate about food and presentation
- Great communication skills
- Strive to exceed customers satisfaction
- Experience across kitchen sections
- Ability to multi-task and cope under pressure
No qualifications are required, however, a cookery qualification would be beneficial. You will need to be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or on a valid work visa to apply for a position.
Showcase your culinary skills working as a chef for a well-loved Italian Restaurant located in Auckland's North Shore. Apply now!
Lowie Recruitment can offer you not just a job, but a career.