Work for an impressive client-mix within financial services and expand your international market knowledge.
What’s the role?
This Account Manager will be tasked to develop customer sales strategies and build client relationships. In this role, you will help identify and contact prospective customers and build relationships and contribute to assessing customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions from start to finish.
What about you?
- Analyse and monitor the fluctuation in the Foreign Exchange Market.
- Keep track of competition, market trends and new technologies.
- Apply compliance understanding and utilise AML and KYC processes
- Develop new customer relationships over the phone and face to face.
- Working one-to-one with customers, from start to finish to get the best possible results
- Dealing with clients predominantly based in Asia hence why Mandarin knowledge is essential
Perhaps you’re already working in financial services (bank, kiwisaver provider, investment firm, insurance) and want to expand your client services experience. OR
You’ve studied Finance/ Commerce whilst working part time and now looking for your first opportunity within the financial services sector? AND
You’d like to partner with experienced specialists within Financial Services who genuinely want to align you and your career goals with the right company/opportunities as opposed to just another JOB?
If this resonates with you, why not email through your CV, take the opportunity to have a confidential career conversation that is all about YOU and your career goals!
For additional queries, please feel free to reach out to Naz on firstname.lastname@example.org (just remember to apply online first so your CV doesn't go missing!)A bit about Naz: Naz has been loving life in recruitment for 7 years now but also known around to be a complete foodie. If she’s not eating it- she’s blogging about it! Getting on her good side is pretty easy, just buy her cake.