Remote Assignment Chefs
We have loads of opportunities for chefs to work across a number of beautiful locations in the North Island.
We are looking for Chefs who have a passion for food and delivering high-level results to our client's day after day. These positions are based on a casual roster offering full time hours.
You will have the opportunity to work at some of the most beautiful places in the North Island. We will pay for your travel, you will be provided with accommodation, and in most places, you will also be supplied your meals. In places you aren't, you will have full cooking facilities.
To be considered for this role you will hold the following qualifications and attributes:
• At least 2 years' experience working as a Chef.
• Qualification in cookery and a food handling certificate.
• A strong understanding of food hygiene, safety and cleanliness.
• Strong cooking and food preparation skills including knife skills are essential.
• Flexibility to work a variety of rosters and shifts.
• Full unrestricted working rights within New Zealand.
In return we can offer:
• Paid travel.
• KiwiSaver, annual leave and a competitive hourly rate paid weekly.
• Exposure to New Zealand's North Island hidden hospitality ventures
Get paid to travel the North Island! We need to recruit a magnitude of chefs who can get on the road today and start work tomorrow.
If you are keen to dig in, work hard, earn some serious coin, and work with amazing clients surrounded by beautiful scenery then hit apply and let's start talking.