This is a well known and established multi-disciplinary company with offices across the North and South island. They specialise in providing a range of solutions such as Structural, Civil, and Geotechnical engineering to a range of clients across the country. They have significantly grown over the last 3 years and have many other positions they are also looking to fill.
Working on a wide range of projects from subdivisions to large infrastructure projects in both the private and public sectors, we are looking for an experienced Graduate Civil Designer or Civil Engineer to join the Auckland office in Newmarket. Key Skills:
- 1+ years of industry consultancy experience as a Designer or Engineer
- Strong Civil 3D design skills are necessary (12d would be considered)
- Experience running projects from start to finish including construction monitoring
- Ability to clearly communicate with clients and contractors
- NZ Permanent Residency is required - no overseas applications will be considered
With good team values, and a vibrant, social workplace - part of their key principles includes having an eye for detail, spending time on their projects to get it right the first time around for clients – saving time and in turn providing a premium service.
Get in touch today with Lucy at Grada for a confidential discussion on 020 4025 8265 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, submit your application through the appropriate link provided!