What is it really like cooking for the elderly? It gets a thumbs up from us!
Day time hours what not to love? Meet different people, have flexible hours
Making scrumptious cakes, biscuits, breads, soups, goulash and scones
The Recruitment Network, New Zealand's leading food service staffing agency is looking for Senior Chefs to work at various sites and venues in and around Lower Hutt. We love aged care and are incredibly proud of the community of aged care.
We have ongoing assignments that can kick off as soon as next week.
Ko te Faingamālie / The Opportunity
This position is hands-on requiring you to prepare and cook meals for residents, work within a dedicated team of staff and provide delicious homestyle food. You will be cooking to special diets and diet requirements including allergies/intolerances, supplements and texture modified soft & purees, so experience with this is preferred.
Working with us, you will enjoy:
• Pay will be $27 - $30 + 8%
• Paid weekly, on time!
• Control of your own roster! Pick and choose the shifts you want.
• Start immediately
• Access to our user-friendly mobile app
Ko o Kawenga / Your responsibilities
• Adherence to dietary requirements (allergies, texture modified, purees, etc.)
• Maintaining legislated food hygiene and general safety practices
• Are honest, reliable and hardworking
• Work well in a team environment
• Who have at least five years' experience
• Double vaccinated
Working for The Recruitment Network you are not subjected to one place, doing the same thing. You get the flexibility of working in different locations, meeting different people and having a lot of fun doing it!