An IMMEDIATE START, with ongoing work for the right candidate. $28/h - $30 +8%
Control your own roster through our app, great casual hourly rates, paid weekly.
If you want flexible working arrangements, then this is the opportunity for you!
E pā ana ki a mātou/ About us
The Recruitment Network is Aotearoa's largest provider of staff to Food related industries.
Since 2007, we have built our company around our passion people, food, and service.
Ko ngā āheinga mahi / The Opportunity
We are looking for chefs to join our school lunch program, who want to work on temporary ongoing assignments. We provide 3800 nutritious lunches to school kids throughout Whanganui every day.
• Prepare hot and cold foods
• Season and prepare food according to recipes and experience.
• Use ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
• Wash, peel, cut, and produce meats and vegetables
• Follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
Payrate: $28/h - $30 +8%
40 hours/week contract, 8 hours per shift, 5 days a week.
School calendar contracts.
E pā ana ki ā koe / About You
Keeping our children healthy and well is our main focus, dietary specifications are a major aspect to the role. A good dietary and food safety understanding are required.
• Food Safety Certificate
• Have a minimum of 2 years' kitchen experience ideally in bulk catering
• Be qualified and experienced in a large-scale commercial kitchen and
• Excellent knowledge of food safety.
Apply today and start tomorrow literally!