As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for existing clients, providing them with exceptional support, interacting with them over the phone.
Our client is a leader in their field within Financial Services, well known and highly respected and puts their customer at the heart of everything they do, alongside having strong company and people values, benefits and care for their employees.
Working with a fun and diverse team you will be the first point of contact for customers, assisting them with their query and updating the system. You could expect to take around 20 - 40 calls per day. No weekend work, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.You know you’re right for this role if you…
- Have previous experience dealing with customers - you may have worked in a Contact Centre, or had hospitality or retail experience
- Get a real kick out of providing an exceptional service
- Are smart with technology and enjoying learning new systems
What you’ll get in return…
- The one talking to customers all day
- You love that the service you provide positively impacts their client experience
- At your best in a dynamic, fast paced, team orientated business
- All set up to work from home as the role does allow for 3 days WFH
- All clear with the credit and MOJ check
- CAREER PROGRESSION: There are ‘Real life’ examples of career progression
- TEAM CULTURE: Supportive, positive fun, energetic work family, Stunning brand new offices in the CBD, and the option to work from home 3 days per week
- COMPANY CULTURE/ VALUES: Well-known, successful and growing business open to new ideas, process improvements & investment into technology
If this sounds like you - please apply online and do not delay as I'll be going through to interest fairly swiftly!