E pā ana ki a mātou/ About us
The Recruitment Network is Aotearoa's largest provider of staff to Food related industries. TRN work across multiple industry sectors including Food Production and Supply Chain, Horticulture, Aquaculture and Hospitality including Events, Education, Defence, Hotels, Aged Care and Hospitals. Since 2007, we have built our company around our passion people, food, and service.Ko ngā āheinga mahi / The Opportunity
We are currently recruiting Industrial Consultants to join our teams in Auckland. You will be a natural team player who thrives on team engagement and knows how to celebrate success in a team environment. You are motivated by achieving targets and success. With customers being at the heart of everything we do, you will have a background in clients/customer service or from a sales related industry
This full-time role will be responsible partnering closely with our clients, building relationships, understanding their business, and delivering outstanding outcomes for them. You will be the primary point of contact to work with some of New Zealand's largest companies.
Your objective is to provide clients with suitable candidates for the job vacancies they have listed with TRN which entails a wide variety of assignments including account management, meeting with clients, candidate selection through to negotiations. Your day to day:
- To identify, place, retain and grow your temporary workforce and drive the Industrial business line in your area,
- Identify new business opportunities and apply TRN methodology and processes
- You will assist TRN in reaching goals and objectives related to Sales, Productivity, Profitability, and Industry penetration.
- Weekly reporting back to the Industrial Team Leader with prepared and well considered forecasts and reports of your respective business
- Have a clear understanding of the markets and local economies
You will receive a great base salary, uncapped bonuses, access to a pool car as well as free weekly lunch.
This role will be based in our Auckland Onehunga office.
If you think you are ready to embrace our culture and would like more information on how you can build a long-term career and be part of a winning team, then apply now.
For a confidential chat call Teresa Moore on 021 688 927, email email@example.com or hit apply now to submit your resume.