Mo matou/ About us
The Recruitment Network is Aotearoa's largest provider of staff to Food related industries. TRN work across multiple industry sectors including Food Production and Supply Chain, Horticulture, Aquaculture and Hospitality including Events, Education, Defence, Hotels, Aged Care and Hospitals. Since 2007, we have built our company around our passion people, food, and service.
We are currently recruiting for an Hospitality Team Leader to take our Auckland Hospitality business line to the next level. This is an opening for a respected and experienced recruiter looking for the next platform for 2022. Mō koe / About You
You will be a natural leader who thrives on team engagement and knows how to celebrate success in a team environment. You are motivated by achieving targets and empowering your team to reach the same successes.
With customers being at the heart of everything we do, you will be well networked and be able to confidently drive the business forward with relationships with key stakeholders and clients.
This role is for someone who is not afraid to get stuck in you'll thrive in our fast-paced environment and are therefore able to demonstrate a balance of delivering timely results whilst demonstrating our company values. Ko o Kawenga / Your responsibilities
- To lead and drive the Hospitality business line in your area, ensuring your P&L is reaching budget/targets set by the company leadership team.
- Support the implementation of new policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Provide and support forecasts budgets and cost management in your division to achieve financial objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities and drive business applying TRN methodology and processes
- You will assist TRN in reaching goals and objectives related to Sales, Productivity, Profitability, and Hospitality penetration.
- Weekly reporting back to the Hospitality Director with prepared and well considered forecasts and reports of your respective business
- Have a clear understanding of the markets and local economies
You will receive a great base salary, uncapped bonuses, access to a pool car as well as free weekly lunch.
This role will be based in our Auckland Onehunga office.
If you think you are ready to embrace our culture and would like more information on how you can build a long-term career and be part of a winning team, then apply now.
For a confidential chat call Teresa Moore on 021 688 927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or hit apply now to submit your resume.