We are looking for experienced Scaffolders to join our business, Extrastaff Limited. Our growing business requires an organised and trustworthy individual who pride yourself on quality workmanship. You will be motivated and result driven.
You might be asked to work across the country to assist our projects, so flexibility on work locations is preferred.
The Scaffolder is responsible for:
- Build and erect scaffolding and working platforms for construction projects, as well as building stands and tiered seating for public events such as concerts or sporting events.
- Inspect the area that requires scaffolding and make calculations to determine what kind of scaffolding is required, unload it, fit its tubing and braces together to form frameworks, and fix ladders rails and other attachments to the scaffolding.
- Responsible for checking and maintaining scaffolding equipment, inspecting scaffolding structures for safety, and taking down scaffolding when the job is done.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience required:
- Preferably minimum of 1 year scaffolding relevant experience or qualification equivalent to NZQF level 2 or 3
- Friendly, with good time management, & excellent work ethic are essential
- Time management skills
- A commitment to learning and developing your skills within the industry
- Sound knowledge of H and S procedures
- Reliable and hardworking
Min $27.76 per hour to a maximum of $30per hour
Hours of work
Minimum 30 hours of work is guaranteed
You may be required to work in multiple locations throughout New Zealand including Auckland, Northland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Hawke's bay, Taranaki, Gisborne, Whanganui-Manawatu, Wellington, Marlborough, Nelson-Tasman, Canterbury, West Coast, Otago and Southland.
This role will be permanent and full-time job
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and brief covering letter outlining your experience and skills.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.