OneStaff Wellington is the leading supplier of temporary and permanent staff to a number of industrial based clients in Wellington.
Our client is one of New Zealand's leading companies in the Waste Collection and recycling industry.
You don't need experience for this role. What you do need is a good level of physical fitness, a great attitude and a reliable work ethic. There are plenty of hours on offer.
You will be assisting with the collection alongside the driver who is driving our client's new state of the art electric rear loaders trucks.
Work will involve the kerbside collection of recycling and rubbish bags/bins from Residential and Commercial properties.
Successful Candidates will:
- Be punctual
- Be health and safety conscious
- Be able to complete manual handling of bins/or bags and load into collection vehicles
- Great attitude and works well within a team
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
OneStaff will provide:
- PPE requirements (including wet weather gear )
- Weekly pay
- Close knit team to help alongside career and career objectives
Applicants for this position must be a NZ citizen/resident or hold a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like you, apply now!