This is a great time to establish yourself within this forever growing industry and with the right work ethic and the drive to succeed, there is every chance in making this position permanent for yourself.
Within this role your duties will range from concrete work (e.g. Paths, Patios & Driveways) Timber construction, brick work/block work and planting of shrubs and trees.
What you'll need to succeed: -
- Have experience in either hard landscaping or concrete work (both would be a major advantage)
- Landscaping qualification would also be an advantage
- Be a team player with great work ethic
- Have a Full class 1 licence preferably
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
A successful candidate will receive: -
- Full PPE is provided
- Excellent rates and weekly remunerations
- Opportunity to learn from the best and to further your knowledge
- On-going training
- On-Going and continuous support from the team at Onestaff
If this is a job opportunity that you would like to take advantage of then please APPLY NOW or call Joe on 03 545 7063 for more information.