- Instructional Design
- e-Learning design + more
- Auckland CBD
Opportunity for an intermediate level Instructional Designer to deliver organisational learning across a large organisation in Auckland CBD.
Use your unique skills to design, develop, review and maintain capability build offerings with a flexible and supportive team that encourages work/life harmony.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a skilled and collaborative team of capability specialists.
The focus of this role will be to design, develop, review and maintain capability build offerings that meet organisation-wide development needs. You’ll provide expert advice, guidance and support about effective instructional design.
Day-to-day you could expect to work on:
- Managing the end-to-end process of design, development or customisation, implementation, and evaluation / review of capability build solutions
- Selecting, briefing and managing suppliers, including evaluating their performance
- Building and maintaining relationships with collaborators and stakeholders, to support efficient and targeted design and implementation of capability build offerings
- Advising on the application of current instructional design methods, technologies, and tools, to continually improve our service and portfolio
This role requires experience in similar roles, and in the design and development of a range of learning materials. We will be looking for specific experience with:
- Designing learning activities to achieve a required behaviour change
- Creating a range of learning materials including eLearning, workshops (online and in-person), video and written guides
- Using eLearning authoring software (ideally Articulate Storyline)
- Working collaboratively, sharing outcomes, and iterating based on feedback
- Working with, advising and guiding, subject experts and others
- Reviewing and testing learning assets to ensure they are fit for purpose
It will be advantageous if you also have experience working across a wide range of specialities (e.g., soft skills, onboarding, compliance, te ao Māori, health, safety and wellbeing, management and leadership skills). As well as:
- Graphic design for learning purposes
- Performance gap / driver analysis
- Management of suppliers from initial brief to delivery
In return for your hard work, you can expect a flexible and supportive work environment.
For more information or to discuss contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond RecruitmentHR 021 435712 or email email@example.com or APPLY NOW!
Job # 116620