Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Business Performance & Improvement Analyst/Decision Support – 1.0 FTE – Fixed Term 1 year
Are you passionate about making a difference in our community and improving equity?
This role will provide extensive Decision Support to Service Group Managers and Clinical Leaders, in partnership, who strive to serve our population needs and enable whanau to flourish.
Ensure high level and quality advisory support that is focused on both the financial and non-financial needs of the wider service and projects for day-to-day and strategic decision making.
· A tertiary qualification or equivalent (or 3 years plus relevant experience in Business Analyst role (preferred)
· Understanding of strategic development and planning
· Excellent interpersonal skills/team player
· Experience in project management
· Ability to interpret and analyse financial and business data/Provide evidence and insights
· Knowledge of Statistical techniques/proven ability to work with and manipulate large data sets
· Demonstrated advanced experience in a range of IT and other systems
· Demonstrated documentation skills (including business case and report writing)
· Ability to prioritise in a proactive and dynamic environment
· Understanding and application of organisational principles of targeted service delivery and reducing inequities for Māori
· “ A whatever it takes approach”
The following skills/knowledge would also be advantageous but not essential:
· Knowledge and Understanding of health and social sector
· Previous health sector experience (e.g. Decision Support/Performance Analyst teams)
· Strong financial background/commercial experience
· Chartered Accountant Qualification
Please contact Nicki.Dever@tdh.org.nz or 021 407 404 for more information
Position Description | Business Performance & Improvement Analyst/Decision Support